25 de febrero de 2010

Look Who's Showed Up

I guess things change
Quickly and simply
Without giving any hint

One day it was all about him
And the other
He moved out of the pic

Getting over you won’t be hard
I’ve got my prince just in my arms

Chorus:
When I thought I’d fall down
Well, look who’s showed up
He’s charming and sweet
And so much cutter than him
Good luck finding other chick
Cause this one’s already busy

He understands me
So more better than you did
And he cares about me
Even when I’ve just met him

We’re gonna take things slow
But just take notice: I’m over you!

Chorus

Don’t you feel a little emptier?
Cause my heart’s not with you anymore
Look who’s showed up
The man of my dreams
And he’s just waiting for me

Chorus

Goodbye, first love
Good luck finding someone like me!

2 comentarios:

AnĂ³nimo dijo...

Ahhh esa es mi Lights! :D haha hla amee es tann...sinceraa! (? me encantaaa!
te quieroo PS!

Elen.

PeroSinAzucar dijo...

ahh luzz luzz tambien me ise un blog hace pokitoo te acuerdad de mi soy herearethejonas yess xD kajs
siempre te e dicho y siempre te diree escribes hermososos besoos tk..
http://memoriesofnights.blogspot.com/