22 de febrero de 2010

Closed Locket

I thought I was over this
Being scared of falling in love deal
Since you opened my heart again
I felt like a new version of me

But now you’re gone
Left me alone
I broke into pieces
That are of your own

Chorus:
So why am I closed again?
Why am I scared of him?
I know he won’t hurt me
But I just can’t trust him

You left me all ripped inside
And won’t let any other
Get to my heart
I’m like an empty and closed locket
This can’t be right
-

He appeared in my life
Like a soldier ready to fight
For me and my heart
But I can’t even give him a chance

You had no weapons
And he was all prepared
But you crushed him in the battlefield
Even when you didn’t mean it

Chorus

I know you are the one for me
I even feel that God wants us together
Don’t you see it?
I don’t want him
He can’t have me
Cause I’m yours
And you will never change that

Chorus

I swear, I wanna give him a chance
I want to get you out of my mind
But I can’t let you go…




I hate him. I FREAKING hate him. So why can't I get over him?!

No hay comentarios: