13 de enero de 2010

Don't Forget About Me

At first I didn’t understand
That this isn’t the right time
Maybe it is not because of me
Maybe there’s something more about it

I won’t torture myself
If I know I just have to wait

Chorus:
I totally get it
You need play around
Meet some other new girls
Find out what you like
But babe, that can’t last a lifetime
So when you’re done
Please don’t forget about me

I’ll be here just waiting
My heart will be impatient
Cause the love I feel about you
Is bigger than this bright moon

You’re worth the waiting
I know my time is well spent

Chorus

Don’t forget I’m right here for you
Cause I will always love you
I just know you are the one
Even though you don’t understand it now

Chorus



1 comentario:

Rosée dijo...

Totally like it!!! <3
lo tuyo son las canciones...
lo tuyo es el ingles hahahaha
:)

Im glad u think this way now...
really loved the theme of the song hehe

xoxo
love ya my FF
GBY