10 de julio de 2009

Be Who I Am

I’m sick of hiding who I really am,
Behind this girl that can do nothing by herself
Tryin’ to convince you that I don’t wanna be a star,
Well here you have the truth,
This shy girl is here to rock your world

Chorus:
So let’s just forget about who we are,
And have a little fun
I promise you, you will have a good time
Just let me be, be who I am

I’m sick of shutting up my mouth,
When I know I wanna shout out
Tryin’ not to get into trouble,
Well I guess this time it’s different,
I wanna breakout, oh yeah

Chorus

Maybe you will think I’m crazy,
But I told you, I’m not just a lady,
I’m a rock girl, and boy, trust me,
I’m gonna rock your world
Rock your entire world

Chorus

Español: Ayer me RE colgué, perdonen :P pero bueno, recién me acordé y decidí subirla :) no hay mucho que decir, está escrita por mi pero no es ningún tipo de experiencia personal REAL, jaja... digamos que la Aly en mi mente me susurró la letra al oído(? jja, una de mis primeras canciones, tuvo como 3 nombres y imnumerables arreglos... y así quedo :P así que en fin, ahora ya subo mi nuevo one-shoot :) comenten!! :D

English: Yesterday I TOTALLY forgot, I'm sorry :P but well, I've just remembered, and I decided to post this one :) there's not too much to say, it's written by me but it's not a TRUE self-exprerience... let's just say my character, Aly, wispered it to me(? lol, is one of my first songs, it had like 3 titles and so many chages... and this is it. So, I'm posting right now my new one-shoot :) Please comment! :D

No hay comentarios: