19 de julio de 2009

Head Over Heels

Since the first time I saw you,
I got lost in your eyes
‘I love you’ is not for everybody,
But for you, is not enough

Chorus:
Swimming in my thoughts
Where you are the only light
Flying by the moon
Where I can only hear your voice
I’m just… head over heels

Get to you? Impossible
Forget you? Maybe even more,
But, who cares? I don’t
‘Cause I will give it all

Chorus

Getting to know you
Just wanna hold you
In my arms
It will be possible
If you just give me a chance

Chorus

Español: Viejiita... digamos que ya tiene más de un añito de vida. Pero es una de las que más me gustaron, además de que es una de las pocas que tiene la meoldía está bien armadita :) solo me faltaría aprender a tocar ALGÚN instrumento, jaja... para que se den una idea, es una canción bien al estilo Demi Lovato (salvando las distancias, OBVIAMENTE), y creo que está por demás decir que ella fue una de mis más grandes influencias a la hora de escribirla :) y bueno, ya deben saber a quien está dirigida... así que no hay nada más que decir. :)

English: Kinda old one... let's say it is more than a year old. But it's one of my favorites, besides, it has a well-formed melody :) I just need to lear to play ANY instrument, lol... just so you know, this is a Demi Lovato-style song (but we can't compare it, OBVIOUSLY), and I think she was one of my biggest influences for writing it :) and well, you know who I dedicate it to... so there's nothing more to say. :)

3 comentarios:

Lulú dijo...

Deberías grabar la cancoión y así podrá andarla cantando tooodo el día porque la amé :D te quiero mucho Lights soy tan afortunada de tener a una amiga tan talentosa :D

HisBlackKeys dijo...

Luzz estoy de acuerdoo con Lulú!! egfbwfqwehrb cantanosla a ver si asi la podemos nosotras cantar por todas partes! :D awww es hermosa, y sobra decir para quien es haha
[i]‘I love you’ is not for everybody,
But for you, is not enough
[/i]
Esa frase me mato, es hermosa, y tan cierta.....
ahh sabess que te quieroo muchismoo!! y ya debes estar hartaa de mii !! :P
te quieroo
Elen.

Andrea Villasenor dijo...

ohh i love this :) estuvo genial! me encanto! :)