16 de julio de 2009

Crusher

Don’t even strive to get into my mind
You won’t get it, I can bet cha on that
A million guys are floating here around
And there’s is one that just can’t get out

Impossible, unreachable
[Spoken: Words I often use]

Chorus:
I’m a crusher
That’s what I do
I fall in love with people
Who I don’t even know
Maybe this means something
Maybe I need some more
But I’m a crusher baby…
What can I do?

You’re trying to tell me that this is not right
You keep telling me I won’t end fine
Well I’m expecting this to turn round
I’m not hopeless, I know what I want.

Unworkable, inaccessible
[Spoken: Welcome to my glossary]

Chorus

I don’t know what I’m searching
But I can’t find it now
My light is turning off
Now I can’t be bright

I’m a crusher
That’s what I do
I fall in love with people
Who I will never know
I hope this means something
Cause I can’t get what I want
But I’m a crusher baby…
What can I do?

Español: Bueno... esta es la última canción que escribí, hace un par de semanas... o menos, no me acuerdo. Otra bastante personal, ¿ah? Jaja, y creo que algunas de las que leen el blog pueden serntirse bastante identificadas. Estoy trabajando en otra -que encontré ayer a la noche en mi celular... no sé cuando la escribí, creanme, a veces eso da miedo- pero la verdad, estoy pasando por un bloqueo bastante grande... intenté escribir dos one-shoots que terminaron en nada, y mi novela está más que estancada. Me pasa a veces... normalmente se va en unos cuantos días. ¡Espero que no sean tantos!
Pero en fin... espero que les guste :) estoy tardando un poco en subir mis canciones, porque no sé con cual seguir, jaja. Mañana supongo que les traeré otra :) gracias a cualquiera que lea esto.. no se dan una idea del apoyo moral que me dan. ¡Gracias!


English: Well... this is the last song that I wrote, a couple a weeks ago, or less, I can't remember. Pretty personal, ah? lol, and I think some of you may feel really identificated with it. I'm working on another one -that I found yesterday on my cellphone... I don't even know when I wrote it, some times it turns out creepy, trust me- but, actually, I'm blocked. I tried to write 2 one-shoots that ended up being nothing, and my fanfiction is tracked. It happens to me some times... it's just a matter of time. I hope it won't last too much!
So well... I hope you like it :) I'm taking my time to post more songs cause I don't know which one to choos, lol. I'll guess I'll bring you another one tomorrow :) thanks to anyone reading this... you have no idea how it helps my self-steem. Thank you!

1 comentario:

HisBlackKeys dijo...

Eludire decir que dejes porfavor de meterte en mi cabeza y escribir canciones hermosas con mis sentimientos gracias. (?
Como se que eso es imposible simplemente te dire que es otra de tus hermosas y presonales canciones que sabia de que iba a tratar y de quien con solo leer el titulo :)
No es tu mejor trabajo, pero me gusta porque es re personal y dice mucho. Se nota que has madurado mucho :)
PD: me ha entrado la risa al leer qu eencontarste una cancion en tu celular. Yo tambien las escribo ahi a veces XD, cuando estoy por la calle y se me ocurre algo...ahha en fin, de que me sorprendoo? :P
te quieroo PS! ;)
Elen.